HD Series 50" OZ-USA® 330w High Output LED Halo Rings Advance Optic Anti-Glare Lens single Row Light bar Off Road Fog
- 50 Inch HD Series, our newest patent pending design. It is lighter, smaller, tougher and extremely bright. Beam distance over a mile!
- 330 watts high output spot flood combo beam + low power Halo Rings. Advanced Optic technology with anti glare deflectors to produce highest output per watt.
- Water and weather proof heavy duty aluminum housing includes a military grade water proof breather to regulate the pressure inside while keeping moisture out.
- Unique dual heat sink design to keep the temperature down and allow LED's to run cooler and brighter.
- Includes both bottom and side mount brackets, and a dual Function wiring harness to control high output lights and low power halo rings.
- Measurements: L: 51.5 in. W: 2.125 in. D: 2.5 in. ( L: 130.8 cm. W: 5.4 cm. D: 6.3 cm.)
- Weight: 13 lbs. (5.9 kg)
- Input Voltage: 9-32V DC
- Power Consumption: 330w
- Amp Draw: 9.6A@24v: 19.2A@12v
- Raw Lumens: 33000 LM
- Color Temperature: 5000-6000K
- Beam Pattern: Spot + Flood
- Beam Distance: 1940 m. (6364 ft.)
- LED Life span: 50,000+ hours
- Housing: Die-cast Aluminum
- Mounting Brackets: Bottom Sliding Mount + 360° Adjustable Stainless Steel Side Mount.
- Electronics: Integrated-Epoxy Encapsulated
- Operating Temperature: -40˚F to +140˚F (-40˚C to +60˚C )
- IP Rating: IP67
- Protections: Reverse Polarity.
- Wire: 12 AWG ( 2.6 mm)
- Relay: 2x 40 Amps
- Fuse: 2x 30 Amps
- Switch: Dual push button on/off
- Harness Length: 19 ft. (switch to connector)
Great for, off-road vehicles, racing applications, construction vehicles, farm vehicles, marine applications.
Manufactured in China to OZ-USA®'s high end specifications. USA Shipping (California), USA Warranty: 2 year on LED defect. Extremely bright, will turn night into day, not DOT approved, off-road use only.