HD Series 40" OZ-USA® High Output LED Halo Rings Advance Optic Anti-Glare Lens Single Row Light bar Off Road Fog lights
- 40 Inch HD Series, our newest patent pending design. It is lighter, smaller, tougher and extremely bright. Beam distance over 0.9 mile!
- High output spot flood combo beam + low power Halo Rings. Advanced Optic technology with anti glare deflectors to produce highest output per watt.
- Water and weather proof heavy duty aluminum housing includes a military grade water proof breather to regulate the pressure inside while keeping moisture out.
- Unique dual heat sink design to keep the temperature down and allow LED's to run cooler and brighter.
- Includes both bottom and side mount brackets, and a dual Function wiring harness to control high output lights and low power halo rings.
- Measurements: L: 42.25 in. W: 2.125 in. D: 2.5 ( L: 107.31 cm. W: 5.4 cm. D: 6.3 cm.)
- Weight: 11 lbs. (4.99 kg.)
- Input Voltage: 9-32V DC
- Power Consumption:189w
- Raw Lumens: 27000
- Color Temperature: 5000-6000K
- Beam Pattern: Spot + Flood
- Beam Distance: 1605 m. (5265 ft.)
- LED Life span: 50,000+ hours
- Housing: Die-cast Aluminum
- Mounting Brackets: Bottom Sliding Mount + 360° Adjustable Stainless Steel Side Mount.
- Electronics: Integrated-Epoxy Encapsulated
- Operating Temperature: -40˚F to +140˚F (-40˚C to +60˚C )
- IP Rating: IP67
- Protections: Reverse Polarity.
- Wire: 12 AWG ( 2.6 mm)
- Relay: 2x 40 Amps
- Fuse: 2x 30 Amps
- Switch: Dual push button on/off
- Harness Length: 19 ft. (switch to connec
Excellent Light Bar
Posted by Christopher James Gamez on 28th Mar 2018
I installed the HD Series 40" Halo Light Bar into the center of my grille on my 1985 K20 Suburban. I cut out the center bar with the Chevy emblem in center. It looks great and now I have daytime running lights with the Halos, like the new cars and trucks. I wish I could upload a pic. The harness and switch set were heavy duty and simple to install. I'll be getting the 50" light bar for my roof rack when I build it.