Curved 40" OZ-USA® RGB Series Double Row Dimmable LED Light bar Cross Style DRL & Variable RGB Bluetooth Functions Combo Beam Anti-Theft Hardware Off road 4WD ATV SUV Truck
- OZ-USA® Curved 42" 240W Fresnel Lens Double Row Dimmable LED light bar with cross style DRL & RGB Functions. Combo Beam (Spot+Flood)
- New Fresnel lens technology is designed to deliver superior lighting performance for safe and better driving.
- Multi RGB Light & Strobe effect controlled by smart phone. Support RGB light effect Sync with music rhythm in music mode. Simple and easy DIY static and dynamic scenes. Adjustable Speed, brightness and strobe.
- Military grade water proof breather (will regulate pressure inside the bar while keeping moisture out). Water and weather proof heavy duty aluminum housing, Impact resistant PC Lens. Designed for extreme conditions. Special designed aluminum alloy heat sinks extends the lifespan to over 50000 hours.
- Harness, Mounting Brackets, RGB remote, security hardware and 2 curved diffused clear over. Also available in Black and Amber. Sold Separately.
- 1 x Curved 42" RGB LED Light Bar
- 1 x RGB Control box, harness kit (Relay, fuse & Switch) and RF Remote Control.
- 2 x Mounting Bracket (Stainless Steel + Hardened Steel)
- 2 x Anti-theft Security bolt
- 2 x Clear Flood Lens Cover
Instruction for RF Remote Control Connecting Code.
- Remove plastic inert from beneath battery cover of remote control.
- Connect harness and bluetooth controller to the light bar. Make sure the power switch on the wiring harness is on the OFF position.
- While holding the remote control power ON button, switch the wiring harness power to ON.
- When pairing is succesful, the LED light should turn on. And you should be able to control your light bar using the RF Remote.
Remote can be linked with multiple RGB Series light bar.
RGB Light bar Cellphone Bluetooth Pairing Instruction:
- Download DIMBLE Application on your phone.
- Switch wiring harness control to ON Position.
- Go to phone settings and click on bluetooth and search for light bar device. Select it when it appears.
- Open light bar controller application.
- Press the bluetooth icon and light bulb on the phone. Light bulb will change from white to yellow and bluetooth icon will turn blue when connection is successful. Your phone should automatically connect to your light bar after this initial set-up