3D curved 288w 50" Light bar LED spot flood combo Phillips off road 4x4 4wd race truck baja tested
- OZ-USA® 50" Curved 288w High output led light bar Combo beam (Spot + Flood)
- Military grade water proof breather (will regulate pressure inside the bar while keeping moisture out)
- Includes both dual point stainless steel brackets and single point hardened steel brackets
- Heavy duty aluminum housing is water and weather proof (IP67). Water proof ATP connectors.
- Phillips LED's. 3D reflectors for 25% more light
- Measurements: L: 49.75", W: 3.25", H: 3.0" (L: 129.5cm., W: 8.3cm., H: 7.6cm.)
- Weight: 17 lbs. ( 7.7 kg.)
- Input Voltage: 9-32V DC
- Power Consumption: 288W (3W x 96pcs High Intensity LEDs)
- Raw Lumens: 28800lm
- Color Temperature: 5000-6000K
- Beam Pattern: Spot + Flood Combo; 30 degree + 60 degree
- LED Life span: 50,000+ hours,
- Housing: Die-cast Aluminum
- Lens: Impact resistant Polycarbonate
- Mounting Brackets: Dual Point Stainless Steel & Single Point Hardened Steel
- Electronics: Integrated-Epoxy Encapsulated
- Operating Temperature: -40˚F to +140˚F (-40˚C to +60˚C )
- IP Rating: IP67
- Protections: Reverse Polarity.
Great for, off-road vehicles, racing applications, construction vehicles, farm vehicles, marine applications.
Manufactured in China to OZ-USA®'s high end specifications. USA Shipping (California), USA Warranty: 1 year. Extremely bright, will turn night into day, not DOT approved, off-road use only.
Posted by Corey on 8th Sep 2015
I bought the 50 inch curved led bar for my 94 Ford Bronco xlt for offroading due to the headlights not being so good for a 21 year old beast. This light bar is sick for under 200$ it's the best bang for your buck! Also i recomend getting the plug and play wiring harness makes installing it so much easier. Only issue I had was I put the black bracket on first but it didn't hold the bar kept dropping so I used the silver brackets with dual mounts and haven't had a problem.